A new Australian publisher
Fifty Days Press is a new independent publishing house championing Australian authors and books that breathe life into people relationships, social issues and ideas.
Fifty Days is risk-taking, innovative, agile and experimental, seeking always to improve the art of creating books and enhancing the experience of the reader.
Our publishing interests are in an exciting formative stage as list new authors but include:
- Non-fiction with a deeply spiritual yet intelligent, practical Christian worldview.
- Trade non-fiction including leadership, health, education and lifestyle.
- Australian Christian literary fiction which will contribute to the national conversation about how Australians see themselves in the world.
- Genre fiction such as crime, historical, fantasy and science fiction.
- Children’s and young adult fiction and non-fiction
- Australian Christian poetry.
Fifty Days Press is unique in bringing together professional publishing skills and extensive media and publicity experience, alongside an awareness of faith-based nuances, in the context of insightful marketplace communication.
Whether it is a blockbuster novel, life-changing health guide or a new poetic voice, the diverse publishing ambitions of Fifty Days Press coalesce around the simple idea of intuitive, relational publishing that turns pages into life giving breath for an all too breathless world.
Copyright Fifty Days – All rights reserved