Fifty Days Press is currently accepting unsolicited manuscript submissions from Australian and international authors – both new and established. The review process will take up to four weeks and our publishing schedule begins in April 2020.
Fifty Days will accept manuscripts in the following genres:
- Australian Christian non-fiction
- Australian Christian literary fiction
- Health, leadership education and academic non-fiction
- Memoir and biography
- Genre fiction including historical, fantasy, science fiction
- Children’s and young adults
- Australian Christian poetry
- Cookbooks and healthy living
- Oh, and about 50 other kinds of manuscripts…
What to include with your submission
Please provide a cover letter which includes:
- Your full name (and pseudonym if applicable)
- Your postal address, telephone number, and email address
- Details of past writing experience
- An estimated word count for your complete manuscript
Also, include a one page synopsis of your book (double spaced) – this is a brief overview in which you should be able to articulate the main idea of the book and its key features.
Finally, please provide the full manuscript as a PDF.
Where to send your submission
Please email your cover letter, synopsis and manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the only way manuscripts are being received.
Manuscripts will be carefully assessed and authors will be notified of our interest by reply email.