Fifty Days Press is not currently accepting unsolicited manuscript submissions. Please subscribe for updates below to be notified when submissions will be accepted.
When we reopen submissions, Fifty Days will accept manuscripts in the following genres:
- Australian Christian non-fiction
- Australian Christian literary fiction
- Health, leadership education and academic non-fiction
- Memoir and biography
- Genre fiction including historical, fantasy, science fiction
- Children’s and young adults
- Australian Christian poetry
- Cookbooks and healthy living
- Oh, and about 50 other kinds of manuscripts…
What to include with your submission
Please provide a cover letter which includes:
- Your full name (and pseudonym if applicable)
- Your postal address, telephone number, and email address
- Details of past writing experience
- An estimated word count for your complete manuscript
Also, include a one page synopsis of your book (double spaced) – this is a brief overview in which you should be able to articulate the main idea of the book and its key features.
Finally, please provide the full manuscript as a PDF.
Where to send your submission
Please email your cover letter, synopsis and manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the only way manuscripts are being received.
Manuscripts will be carefully assessed and authors will be notified of our interest by reply email.